Orange Grove Blvd. has been home to some of the great names in American business. Gamble. Wrigley. Busch. 150 Orange Grove is being transformed into the next noteworthy business address in Pasadena, setting the stage for a history all its own. The architectural vision for 150 Orange Grove will create a dynamic work environment that defines next-generation office space.
- Complete building entry renovation, including new plaza hardscape, clear vision glass, and architectural accents
- Contemporary landscaping with native, drought-tolerant plantings
- New floor-to-ceiling vision glass on the Western façade for improved natural light and energy efficiency
- Complete renovation of the ground floor and upper lobbies, upgraded ADA compliant restrooms throughout
- Expansive outdoor amenity deck
- Major system upgrades for energy efficiency and LEED certification
- Occupancy 2014